*The author thanks Lorne Dawson for his help in administering the survey and Mary Anne Giilis and Jennifer MacEachern for research assistance. Thanks also to Marilyn Porter and three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments. This manuscript was first submitted in June 2004 and accepted in July 2005. Contact: email@example.com.
Students' Views on the Relationship between Religion and Science: Analyses of Results from a Comparative Survey*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 249–265, August 2005
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, R. A. (2005), Students' Views on the Relationship between Religion and Science: Analyses of Results from a Comparative Survey*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 249–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb00839.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!