*The research reported here was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, for which I am grateful. I also want to thank the three CRSA reviewers, as well as the Editor, for their thoughtful and informed comments on the original submission. This manuscript was first submitted in October 2004 and accepted in May 2005. Contact: email@example.com.
Who Owns Democracy?: Explaining the Long-running Debate over Canadian/American Value Differences*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 267–282, August 2005
How to Cite
CARROLL, M. E. (2005), Who Owns Democracy?: Explaining the Long-running Debate over Canadian/American Value Differences*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 267–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb00840.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!