*This research was funded in part with a Graduate Research Scholarship from the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Calgary. The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers, the social workers who assisted us in procuring interview subjects and, especially, the interviewees themselves for assenting to participate in our study. This manuscript was first submitted in February 2004 and accepted in July 2005. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
On the Assimilation of Racial Stereotypes among Black Canadian Young Offenders*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 283–300, August 2005
How to Cite
MANZO, J. F. and BAILEY, M. M. (2005), On the Assimilation of Racial Stereotypes among Black Canadian Young Offenders*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 283–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb00841.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!