The author would like to thank Marilyn Porter and the CRSA reviewers for very helpful comments on an earlier version of the paper. This manuscript was first submitted in September 2003 and accepted in March 2005. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Longer “One of the Boys”: Negotiations with Motherhood, as Prospect or Reality, among Women in Engineering*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 145–166, May 2005
How to Cite
RANSON, G. (2005), No Longer “One of the Boys”: Negotiations with Motherhood, as Prospect or Reality, among Women in Engineering*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 145–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb02459.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!