This is a revised version of a paper presented at the Annual Meetings of the Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association and the Society for Socialist Studies at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, June 2–6, 2004. Our research has been supported by a Standard Research Grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. This manuscript was submitted in July 2004 and accepted in March 2005. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org@interchange.ubc.ca.
The NDP Regime in British Columbia, 1991–2001: A Post-Mortem*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 167–196, May 2005
How to Cite
CARROLL, W. K. and RATNER, R.S. (2005), The NDP Regime in British Columbia, 1991–2001: A Post-Mortem*. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 42: 167–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2005.tb02460.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!