*Funding for this project has been provided by the Ryerson New Faculty SRC Development Fund (2004–2006). Special thanks to Michael Finn and Jacques Lorioz, both of Ryerson University. This manuscript was.first submitted in May 2005 and accepted in December 2005.Contact: paJbanes@ ryerson.ca.
Small Town, Big Benefits: The Ripple Effect of 7/day Child Care*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 125–140, May 2006
How to Cite
ALBANESE, P. (2006), Small Town, Big Benefits: The Ripple Effect of 7/day Child Care. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 43: 125–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2006.tb02216.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!