*I gratefully acknowledge the comments of the anonymous reviewers, as well as the encouragement of Susan McDaniel, Yuri Krasin, Jacquie Eales and Derek Sayer. Many thanks go to Jennifer. Swindle for her help. The work on this manuscript was supported by an Izaak W. Killam Memorial doctoral scholarship. This manuscript was first submitted in February 2004 and accepted in December 2005. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behind the Screen: The Role of State-TV Relationships in Russia, 1990–2000*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 185–203, May 2006
How to Cite
ROZANOVA, J. (2006), Behind the Screen: The Role of State-TV Relationships in Russia, 1990–2000. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 43: 185–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2006.tb02219.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!