*This project was funded by the National Health Research Development Program, Health Canada, Grant Number 6606–5688. I want to thank Olga Marques and the two anonymous reviewers for their feedback on the manuscript. I would also like to acknowledge the contribution of my co-investigator, Dr. Eleanor Maticka-Tyndale, and the people who took the time to speak with us about their lives. This manuscript was first submitted in August 2005 and accepted in April 2006. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I'll Scratch Your Back If You'll Scratch Mine”: The Role of Reciprocity, Power and Autonomy in the Strip Club*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 297–311, August 2006
How to Cite
LEWIS, J. (2006), “I'll Scratch Your Back If You'll Scratch Mine”: The Role of Reciprocity, Power and Autonomy in the Strip Club. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 43: 297–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2006.tb02226.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!