*We thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for generously providing funding for this study. This paper represents the views of the authors and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Statistics Canada. This manuscript was submitted in November 2006, resubmitted in revised form in February 2007, and accepted in February 2007. Contact: email@example.com@firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Acculturation of Canadian Immigrants: Determinants of Ethnic Identification with the Host Society*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 37–64, February 2007
How to Cite
Walters, D., Phythian, K. and Anisef, P. (2007), The Acculturation of Canadian Immigrants: Determinants of Ethnic Identification with the Host Society. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 44: 37–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2007.tb01147.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!