*The Toward a Healthy British Columbia research project was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) under the auspices of a New Investigator Career Award provided to the author for 2000-5. The questionnaire survey was graphically designed and administered by Ana Sandrin, Suzie Lee and Brian Wilson provided helpful comments on the article and research project. This manuscript was submitted in March 2006, resubmitted in revised form October 2006 and accepted in February 2007. Contact: email@example.com.
Who the Heck Is Don Bradman? Sport Culture and Social Class in British Columbia, Canada*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 319–343, November 2007
How to Cite
Veenstra, G. (2007), Who the Heck Is Don Bradman? Sport Culture and Social Class in British Columbia, Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 44: 319–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2007.tb01188.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!