*I wish to thank anonymous reviewers of CRSA for their constructive comments. This project is supported by a grant from Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. This manuscript was submitted in November 2004, resubmitted in revised form July 2006 and February 2007 and accepted in May 2007. Contact: email@example.com.
Universalism, Ascription and Academic Rank: Canadian Professors, 1987–2000*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 361–386, November 2007
How to Cite
Nakhaie, M. R. (2007), Universalism, Ascription and Academic Rank: Canadian Professors, 1987–2000. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 44: 361–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2007.tb01190.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!