The author would like to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council for its generous funding of this project. This article would not have been possible without the research assistance of Tiffany Boulton, Lynette Schick, Jill Veenendaal and Michelle Volkart. Finally, I would like to express my appreciation to Bonnie Fox for her comments on earlier drafts, and to Ralph Matthews and the three anonymous reviewers who provided outstanding comments and suggestions. This manuscript was submitted in April 2006, resubmitted in revised form in April 2007 and August 2007, and accepted in October 2007. Contact: email@example.com.
Negotiating the Dependency/Nurturance Tightrope: Dilemmas of Motherhood and Disability*
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
© 2007 Canadian Sociology and Anthropology Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 469–493, November 2007
How to Cite
MALACRIDA, C. (2007), Negotiating the Dependency/Nurturance Tightrope: Dilemmas of Motherhood and Disability. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 44: 469–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2007.tb01353.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!