Michael Mann, Department of Sociology, UCLA, 234 Haines Hall, Box 951551, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1551, U.S.A. E-mail: Mmann@soc.ucla.edu.
American Empires: Past and Present*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 7–50, February 2008
How to Cite
MANN, M. (2008), American Empires: Past and Present. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 45: 7–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2008.00002.x
*An earlier version of this paper was presented February 23, 2006 as the 37th Annual Sorokin Lecture, Department of Sociology, University of Saskatchewan, Canada. I would like to thank the Department for giving me the honor of presenting this lecture.
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!