John R. Parkins, Department of Rural Economy, University of Alberta, 515 General Services Building, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2H1. Tel.: +1 780-492-3610. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Constructing the Public Sphere in Compromised Settings: Environmental Governance in the Alberta Forest Sector
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 177–196, May 2008
How to Cite
PARKINS, J. R. and DAVIDSON, D. J. (2008), Constructing the Public Sphere in Compromised Settings: Environmental Governance in the Alberta Forest Sector. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 45: 177–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2008.00009.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!