*I would like to acknowledge the support, advice, and insights provided by Dr. Harvey Krahn and Dave Odynak throughout this project, the Population Research Lab at the University of Alberta for its involvement, and Joanne Milson and Keltie van Engelen for their thorough research assistance.
Sterilization in Alberta, 1928 to 1972: Gender Matters*
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
© 2008 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 247–266, August 2008
How to Cite
GREKUL, J. (2008), Sterilization in Alberta, 1928 to 1972: Gender Matters. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 45: 247–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2008.00014.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!