*I would like to thank the Canadian Labour and Skills Research Network (CLSRN) for financial support; Statistics Canada, through its Research Data Centres (RDCs) for access to the survey data; the three anonymous reviewers, the editor of the CRS, and members of CLSRN for constructive comments and suggestions.
The Pursuit of Postsecondary Education: A Comparison of First Nations, African, Asian, and European Canadian Youth*
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 5–37, February 2009
How to Cite
THIESSEN, V. (2009), The Pursuit of Postsecondary Education: A Comparison of First Nations, African, Asian, and European Canadian Youth. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 46: 5–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2009.01201.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!