This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC) Doctoral Fellowship.
A Welfare Trap? The Duration and Dynamics of Social Assistance Use among Lone Mothers in Canada
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 Canadian Sociological Association/ La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 179–206, August 2009
How to Cite
COOKE, M. (2009), A Welfare Trap? The Duration and Dynamics of Social Assistance Use among Lone Mothers in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 46: 179–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2009.01211.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!