The Differential Importance of Personal and Environmental Resources to Older Canadians
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 Canadian Sociological Association/ La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: The Canadian General Social Survey: Twenty Years of Social Data
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 371–392, November 2009
How to Cite
LOW, G., KEATING, N. and GAO, Z. (2009), The Differential Importance of Personal and Environmental Resources to Older Canadians. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 46: 371–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2009.01219.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!