This study was funded by a research grant from the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). The opinions contained in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of LSAC.
Work Hard, Play Hard?: A Comparison of Male and Female Lawyers' Time in Paid and Unpaid Work and Participation in Leisure Activities
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 27–47, February 2010
How to Cite
WALLACE, J. E. and YOUNG, M. C. (2010), Work Hard, Play Hard?: A Comparison of Male and Female Lawyers' Time in Paid and Unpaid Work and Participation in Leisure Activities. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 47: 27–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2010.01221.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!