Authors are members of the “WEDGE: Provisioning, Women and Community” Research Project, funded by SSHRC Standard Research Grant No. 410-2004-0233. We acknowledge the many contributions of Project Coordinator Catherine van Mossel, as well as the data collection and coding work of Judy Cerny, Crystal Gartside, Maria Lieghhio, and Oxana Mien. The thoughtful comments of reviewers and the editor helped to refine our arguments. For more information on the project contact Marge Reitsma-Street, Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provisioning Responsibilities: How Relationships Shape the Work that Women Do
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 149–170, May 2010
How to Cite
NEYSMITH, S. M., REITSMA-STREET, M., BAKER-COLLINS, S., PORTER, E. and TAM, S. (2010), Provisioning Responsibilities: How Relationships Shape the Work that Women Do. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 47: 149–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2010.01228.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!