We thank Rich Carpiano, Sylvia Fuller, Tamara Ibrahim, Sean Lauer, Dina Okamoto, Pamela Oliver, and Howard Ramos for assistance and advice. We also thank three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Funding for this research was provided by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Packaging Protest: Media Coverage of Indigenous People's Collective Action
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 327–357, November 2010
How to Cite
WILKES, R., CORRIGALL-BROWN, C. and MYERS, D. J. (2010), Packaging Protest: Media Coverage of Indigenous People's Collective Action. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 47: 327–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2010.01243.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!