Socioeconomic Status and Body Mass Index in Canada: Exploring Measures and Mechanisms
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 381–403, November 2010
How to Cite
GODLEY, J. and McLAREN, L. (2010), Socioeconomic Status and Body Mass Index in Canada: Exploring Measures and Mechanisms. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 47: 381–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2010.01244.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!