The authors thank Benjamin Kelly and Kyle Siler for their careful reading of a previous draft of this manuscript. We also thank Irene Pugliese for her editorial suggestions, as well as Natasha Schonberger and Carol Ann Collins for their help in translating the abstract into French. We would also like to thank Reza Nakhaie, as well as the anonymous reviewers from the Canadian Review of Sociology, for their helpful critical and editorial comments.
The Promise of a Sociology Degree in Canadian Higher Education
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 405–430, November 2010
How to Cite
PUDDEPHATT, A. and NELSEN, R. W. (2010), The Promise of a Sociology Degree in Canadian Higher Education. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 47: 405–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2010.01245.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!