Out in the Open: Elected Female Leadership in Canada's First Nations Community
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 67–85, February 2011
How to Cite
VOYAGEUR, C. (2011), Out in the Open: Elected Female Leadership in Canada's First Nations Community. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 67–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01250.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!