A Sociology of Human Rights: Rights through a Social Movements Lens
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 121–135, May 2011
How to Cite
CLÉMENT, D. (2011), A Sociology of Human Rights: Rights through a Social Movements Lens. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01258.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!