This paper is based on research supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the Prairie Metropolis Centre. The authors would like to thank the three anonymous reviewers and the editor for their constructive comments.
Changes in the Chinese Overseas Population, 1955 to 2007
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 137–152, May 2011
How to Cite
LI, P. S. and LI, E. X. (2011), Changes in the Chinese Overseas Population, 1955 to 2007. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 137–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01259.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!