A New Sexual Revolution? Critical Theory, Pornography, and the Internet
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: Sexuality, Sexual Health, and Sexual Rights
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 221–239, August 2011
How to Cite
GARLICK, S. (2011), A New Sexual Revolution? Critical Theory, Pornography, and the Internet. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 221–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01264.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!