We wish to acknowledge the members of our community advisory committee, research team, community partners, and participants for their collaboration and insights. This research was supported by a grant from the Institute of Gender and Health (IGH), Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR 2005-11-HOA-1988721) and by a grant from the Fonds Québécois de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC 111796) awarded to the research team SVR. http://www.svr.uqam.ca
Identity, Refugeeness, Belonging: Experiences of Sexual Minority Refugees in Canada
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: Sexuality, Sexual Health, and Sexual Rights
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 241–274, August 2011
How to Cite
LEE, E. O. J. and BROTMAN, S. (2011), Identity, Refugeeness, Belonging: Experiences of Sexual Minority Refugees in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 241–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01265.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!