Preparation of this article and the research reported herein was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Doctoral Fellowship for the second author.
Blood Donation and Institutional Trust: Risk, Policy Rhetoric, and the Men Who Have Sex with Men Lifetime Deferral Policy in Canada
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 369–389, November 2011
How to Cite
Smith, A., Fiddler, J., Walby, K. and Hier, S. (2011), Blood Donation and Institutional Trust: Risk, Policy Rhetoric, and the Men Who Have Sex with Men Lifetime Deferral Policy in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 369–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01269.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!