I would like to thank Stephen Katz for (once again!) providing me with generous feedback and encouragement. Several anonymous reviewers of an earlier draft also provided some helpful suggestions for which I am grateful. This paper builds on work conducted with the assistance of a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
The Graying of “Sexual Health”: A Critical Research Agenda
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 390–413, November 2011
How to Cite
Marshall, B. L. (2011), The Graying of “Sexual Health”: A Critical Research Agenda. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 48: 390–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01270.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!