Thanks to Irene Wong of the University of Alberta Research Data Centre, Charlie Victorino of the Prairie Regional Research Data Centre, and Martin Russenberger of the University of Lethbridge Research Data Centre for their valuable help in accessing the data used in this study. As well, special thanks to Abdie Kazemipur for his work in bringing an RDC to the University of Lethbridge.
Physical Capital and the Embodied Nature of Income Inequality: Gender Differences in the Effect of Body Size on Workers’ Incomes in Canada
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–25, February 2012
How to Cite
Perks, T. (2012), Physical Capital and the Embodied Nature of Income Inequality: Gender Differences in the Effect of Body Size on Workers’ Incomes in Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01278.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!