Thanks to the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper. This paper is based on research supported by the Centre for Research on Canadian Evangelicalism and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
Marginal Religious Affiliates in Canada: Little Reason to Expect Increased Church Involvement
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 69–90, February 2012
How to Cite
Thiessen, J. (2012), Marginal Religious Affiliates in Canada: Little Reason to Expect Increased Church Involvement. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 69–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01281.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!