This project was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Standard Research Grant No. 410–2006-1385. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Jessica Fields and the anonymous reviewers of the Canadian Review of Sociology. We thank our research assistants: Zack Ambridge, Jen Harper, Ian Manley, Joanna Marks, and Leah Pearl. Earlier versions were presented at the annual meetings of the Canadian Sociological Association and the American Sociological Association. Finally, we would like to thank our research participants for their time, energy, and insights.
Safe Spaces: Gay-Straight Alliances in High Schools
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/ La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 188–207, May 2012
How to Cite
Fetner, T., Elafros, A., Bortolin, S. and Drechsler, C. (2012), Safe Spaces: Gay-Straight Alliances in High Schools. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 188–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2011.01290.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!