Preparation of this article and the research reported herein was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Insight Development Grant for the lead author.
Policing “the Risky”: Technology and Surveillance in Everyday Patrol Work
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 389–410, November 2012
How to Cite
Sanders, C. B. and Hannem, S. (2012), Policing “the Risky”: Technology and Surveillance in Everyday Patrol Work. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 389–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2012.01300.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!