WINTER ELKE, Us, Them, and Others: Pluralism and National Identity in Diverse Societies. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2011, x + 284 p., index.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 426–428, November 2012
How to Cite
Paragg, J. (2012), WINTER ELKE, Us, Them, and Others: Pluralism and National Identity in Diverse Societies. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2011, x + 284 p., index. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 426–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2012.01303.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!