MARK EVERARD, Common Ground: The Sharing of Land and Landscapes for Sustainability. London: Zed Books, 2011, 170 p., notes and index.
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 443–445, November 2012
How to Cite
Sodero, S. (2012), MARK EVERARD, Common Ground: The Sharing of Land and Landscapes for Sustainability. London: Zed Books, 2011, 170 p., notes and index. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 49: 443–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-618X.2012.01308.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!