The Case Gets Curious: Debates on Benjamin Button, From Story to Screen
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
©2009 The F. Scott Fitzgerald Society/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The F. Scott Fitzgerald Review
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 3–33, September 2009
How to Cite
(2009), The Case Gets Curious: Debates on Benjamin Button, From Story to Screen. The F. Scott Fitzgerald Review, 7: 3–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6333.2009.01019.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!