Seddon M., Curzen N. (2010). Coronary revascularisation in chronic kidney disease. Journal of Renal Care36(Suppl. 1), 106–117.
CORONARY REVASCULARISATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PART 1: STABLE CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Special Issue: Cardiology and Nephrology: time for a more integrated approach
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s1, pages 106–117, May 2010
How to Cite
Seddon, M. and Curzen, N. (2010), CORONARY REVASCULARISATION IN CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE PART 1: STABLE CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. Journal of Renal Care, 36: 106–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2010.00156.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.