McQuarrie E.P., Fellström B.C., Holdaas H., Jardine A.G. (2010). Cardiovascular disease in renal transplant recipients. Journal of Renal Care36(Suppl. 1), 136–145.
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN RENAL TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Special Issue: Cardiology and Nephrology: time for a more integrated approach
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s1, pages 136–145, May 2010
How to Cite
McQuarrie, E. P., Fellström, B. C., Holdaas, H. and Jardine, A. G. (2010), CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE IN RENAL TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS. Journal of Renal Care, 36: 136–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2010.00160.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.