*This continuing education (CE) paper includes various learning activities aimed at developing your knowledge and understanding of ‘Palliative Care in Chronic Kidney Disease’. After reading this paper and on completion of the learning activities you will have achieved three hours of learning in accordance with the EDTNA/ERCA criteria for continuing professional development.
CE: Continuing Education Article INTEGRATION OF PALLIATIVE CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH STAGE 5 CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE*
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 218–226, December 2010
How to Cite
Sedgewick, J., Noble, H., Ho, T. M., Kafkia, T. and Van Waeleghem, J.-P. (2010), CE: Continuing Education Article INTEGRATION OF PALLIATIVE CARE FOR PATIENTS WITH STAGE 5 CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. Journal of Renal Care, 36: 218–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2010.00204.x
Sedgewick J., Noble H., Ho T.M., Kafkia T., Waeleghem J.-P.V. (2010). Integration of palliative care for patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease. Journal of Renal Care 36(4), 218-226.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.