Wilkinson E., Randhawa G., Farrington K., Greenwood R., Feehally J., Choi P., Lightstone L., (2011). Lack of awareness of kidney complications despite familiarity with diabetes: a multi-ethnic qualitative study. Journal of Renal Care 37(1), 2-11.
LACK OF AWARENESS OF KIDNEY COMPLICATIONS DESPITE FAMILIARITY WITH DIABETES: A MULTI-ETHNIC QUALITATIVE STUDY
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 2–11, March 2011
How to Cite
Wilkinson, E., Randhawa, G., Farrington, K., Greenwood, R., Feehally, J., Choi, P. and Lightstone, L. (2011), LACK OF AWARENESS OF KIDNEY COMPLICATIONS DESPITE FAMILIARITY WITH DIABETES: A MULTI-ETHNIC QUALITATIVE STUDY. Journal of Renal Care, 37: 2–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2011.00199.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!