Wilkinson E., Randhawa G., Farrington K., Greenwood R., Feehally J., Choi P., Lightstone L., (2011). Lack of awareness of kidney complications despite familiarity with diabetes: a multi-ethnic qualitative study. Journal of Renal Care 37(1), 2-11.
LACK OF AWARENESS OF KIDNEY COMPLICATIONS DESPITE FAMILIARITY WITH DIABETES: A MULTI-ETHNIC QUALITATIVE STUDY
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 2–11, March 2011
How to Cite
Wilkinson, E., Randhawa, G., Farrington, K., Greenwood, R., Feehally, J., Choi, P. and Lightstone, L. (2011), LACK OF AWARENESS OF KIDNEY COMPLICATIONS DESPITE FAMILIARITY WITH DIABETES: A MULTI-ETHNIC QUALITATIVE STUDY. Journal of Renal Care, 37: 2–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2011.00199.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.