Khalil A.A., Frazier S.K., Lennie T.A., Sawaya B.P. (2011). Depressive symptoms and dietary adherence in patients with end-stage renal disease. Journal of Renal Care 37(1), 30–39.
DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AND DIETARY ADHERENCE IN PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
© 2011 European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association/European Renal Care Association
Journal of Renal Care
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 30–39, March 2011
How to Cite
Khalil, A. A., Frazier, S. K., Lennie, T. A. and Sawaya, B. P. (2011), DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AND DIETARY ADHERENCE IN PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE. Journal of Renal Care, 37: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6686.2011.00202.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!