A New Gigantic Sauropod Dinosaur with the Deepest Known Body Cavity from the Cretaceous of Asia
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
2007 Geological Society of China
Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition)
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 167–176, April 2007
How to Cite
Junchang, L., Li, X., Xingliao, Z., Weiyong, H., Yanhua, W., Songhai, J. and Qiang, J. (2007), A New Gigantic Sauropod Dinosaur with the Deepest Known Body Cavity from the Cretaceous of Asia. Acta Geologica Sinica, 81: 167–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6724.2007.tb00941.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received Dec. 13, 2006 Accepted accepted Feb. 12, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!