A New SHRIMP Age of the Xiamaling Formation in the North China Plate and Its Geological Significance
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
2007 Geological Society of China
Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition)
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1103–1109, December 2007
How to Cite
Linzhi, G., Chuanheng, Z., Xiaoying, S., Hongrui, Z., Ziqiang, W. and Biao, S. (2007), A New SHRIMP Age of the Xiamaling Formation in the North China Plate and Its Geological Significance. Acta Geologica Sinica, 81: 1103–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6724.2007.tb01032.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received June 22, 2007 Accepted accepted Nov. 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!