Rodney A. Ellis is Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology and Philosophy, Tennessee Technological University, where he is developing a Social Work concentration. Doctor Ellis has served at Director of Child Welfare for the Florida Department of Children and Families, District X and as the Assistant Director of the School of Social Work at Florida International University. He has also operated or served as an advisor to numerous community based intervention programs for troubled adolescents. He holds a Ph.D. in Social Welfare and a Master of Social Work from Florida International University.
Treatment Profiles of Troubled Female Adolescents: Implications for Judicial Disposition
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
© 1999 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 25–40, July 1999
How to Cite
ELLIS, R. A., O'HARA, M. and SOWERS, K. (1999), Treatment Profiles of Troubled Female Adolescents: Implications for Judicial Disposition. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 50: 25–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6988.1999.tb00002.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!