A Model Response to Truancy Prevention: The Louisville Truancy Court Diversion Project
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2003 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January 2003
How to Cite
BYER, J. J. L. and KUHN, J. (2003), A Model Response to Truancy Prevention: The Louisville Truancy Court Diversion Project. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 54: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6988.2003.tb00148.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!