Gordon Bazemore, Ph.D., is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice and Director of the Community Justice Institute at Florida Atlantic University. His primary research interests include community and restorative justice, juvenile justice, youth policy, victimology, corrections, and community policing. Dr. Bazemore is the author (with Mara Schiff) of Juvenile Justice Reform and Restorative Justice: Building Theory and Policy from Practice (Willan Publishing), and has recently published articles in Justice Quarterly, and Crime and Delinquency.
Behind the Walls and Beyond: Restorative Justice, Instrumental Communities, and Effective Residential Treatment
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2005 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 53–73, January 2005
How to Cite
BAZEMORE, G., ZASLAW, J. G. and RIESTER, D. (2005), Behind the Walls and Beyond: Restorative Justice, Instrumental Communities, and Effective Residential Treatment. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 56: 53–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6988.2005.tb00102.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!