Valerie Bryan, MSW, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor of Social Work in the Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work at the University of South Alabama, in Mobile. Her research interests primarily involve child welfare systems, juvenile justice issues, and substance abuse interventions. Crystal Collins-Camargo, MSW, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor at the University of Louisville Kent School of Social Work. She conducts research in child welfare and juvenile court topics, and teaches graduate-level social policy. Stephanie Rhee, MSW, is a doctoral student at the University of Kentucky College of Social Work.
Enhancing the Foster Care Review Process: The Case of Kentucky's Interested Party Review Program
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© 2010 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 32–54, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Bryan, V., Collins-Camargo, C. and Rhee, S. (2010), Enhancing the Foster Care Review Process: The Case of Kentucky's Interested Party Review Program. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 61: 32–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6988.2009.01037.x
Authors' Note: The AFCARS data utilized in this article were made available by the National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, and have been used by permission. Data from the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis Reporting System were originally collected by the Children's Bureau, Department of Health and Human Services. Neither the collector of the original data, the funder, the Archive, Cornell University, or its agents or employees bear any responsibility for the analysis or interpretations presented here.
Funding for this study was provided through a contract with the Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts, Juvenile Services Division (#3048075700).
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!