When Federal and State Systems Converge: Foreign National Human Trafficking Victims Within Juvenile and Family Courts
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
Juvenile and Family Court Journal
Special Issue: Immigration Issues in the Juvenile and Family Courts
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 77–90, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Carr, B. (2012), When Federal and State Systems Converge: Foreign National Human Trafficking Victims Within Juvenile and Family Courts. Juvenile and Family Court Journal, 63: 77–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-6988.2011.01073.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!